Thank you for meeting our team at Power2Drive which was pure professional joy.
This year we presented our smart charging solutions for public and private use, also special product modification for retail and hospitality sectors. Our RedDot award-winning public charging station CityCharge V2 was equipped with contactless bank card reader, which ensures seamless charging experience for visitors in high-traffic areas and minimizes administration efforts. It is very easy to pay for charging, you only need to tap the contactless bank card.
Elinta Charge CEO Ignas Mikutis also introduced EV charging for fleets at Power2Drive forum. In his presentation he outlined the most reoccurring scenarios of fleet charging.
When talking about fleet charging it is important to look from three perspectives:
- Energy management
Durability and high uptime (% of time equipment is ready to work)
- Using industrial components instead of PCB solution from the renown industry leaders we ensure reliability of the product as well as durability up to 10 years
- Tech is as durable as it is reparable. Clickable components on DIN rail ensure easy to repair and replace process. It helps to seek for EU circle economy goals.
- Think global, act local. Proximity of the supplier is the key to assure easy access to tech. support and service.
- Charging for charging (relevant for employees & car sharing)
- Energy consumption management
- Charging schedule/time management & swapping (cars & users)
- Energy management (power availability, price efficiency)
- Administrators’ roles
One of the key challenges is effective usage of available power. It is possible with smart charging features: power balancing, dynamic load management (DLM) and integration with solar panels.