CityCharge Mini2 Plus
CityCharge Mini2 Plus is classified as fast Mode 3 charging station with ability to provide up to 2×22 kW of power using Type 2–IEC62196 charging cables.
CityCharge Mini2 Plus is manufactured using the highest quality materials. The solid housing is made of extruded CNC machined and anodized aluminum parts that are designed to last.
Top quality electronics with integrated climate control ensures highest reliability even in the harsh weather conditions.
Bright animated LED screen and side bars are visible even in the direct sunlight, while giving modern impression and are seen from a distance at night.
Available as stand-alone model with a userfriendly RFID identification for small, local charging network or it can be integrated into existing charging network using Ethernet cable, 4G module or WiFi.
- 2 x Type 2 - IEC 62196 (Mode 3)
- T2S Shutter Socket
- Phoenix Contact coil cable
- 3 or 1 phase 400 V/AC 50 Hz 64 A or 32 A
- 2x3-phase 400 V/AC 32 A (2x22 kW)
- 2x3-phase 400 V/AC 16 A (2x11 kW)
- 2x1-phase 230 V/AC 32 A (2x7,4 kW)
- 2x1-phase 230 V/AC 16 A (2x3,7 kW)
- LED backlight screen
- RFID user access control
- RFID user access control LED status indication
- Smart energy meter (MID)
- 4G Elios.cloud and OCPP 1.6 JSON
- WiFi Elios.cloud and OCPP 1.6 JSON
- Ethernet Elios.cloud and OCPP 1.6 JSON
- Power balancing
- Dynamic Load Management (Smart Charging)
- Short circuit protection
- Leakage current protection
- Leakage current breaker auto reset (optional)
- Operational temperature -30 °C to +50 °
- IP54 electrical enclosure rating
- IK10 vandalism-proof rating
- Stainless aluminum housing
- Cable length 4 m
- Dimensions 150 x 350 x 670 mm
- Weight 25 kg
- UV resistant
- CE certified