The Elios.cloud is a management system based on a web application. In the initial phase, the system was only designed for internal use for the management and fault monitoring of Elinta Charge charging stations.
Bringing value to
Commercial fleet managers
CPOs & EMPs
- With fault comment: overcurrent, overvoltage, etc.
- With full system setup
- + RFID user creation
- By card reader or mobile iOS/Android application.
- Approved nightly updates/beta updates if no one charging
- Temperature, location, software version, ip-address monitoring.
- Free charge, max charge time, schedule depending on weekday
- By user, station, group, total
- Various color combination is available
- Depending on power consumption, time spent charging, etc.
- Including payment information
- remote reboot, start, stop
- New user creation with various access rules and privileges
- multiple user family-tree
- Based on google-maps
- With unlimited history
- Full user control with privileges and access control
- Stations can be grouped and share the same setting
- It is possible to restrict what users can see or do in the system
- 1.6 JSON
- Possible to integrate not only Elinta Charge chargers